Taking time out - Emma T

Yesterday was probably the first time in a very long time that I took a moment out to do something I love doing and should do much more often.

As teachers we are so busy doing things for the students that we very rarely get to things that we love, for ourselves. In my case that is obviously creating and art making.

Unlike Callie and Flin, I never seem to find the time. So yesterday I spent much of the day in the garden on a mini project that I had wanted to do for ages!!

I am calling it my 'Mini Lockdown Garden'.

It is currently missing the plants and flowers but I have tried to capture the way in which Art and Colour has helped a lot of people through these past few months.
I have also signed it 'Lockdown 2020' in the corner, so in the very unlikely event that I ever forget this period in time, I will always be reminded.




Comments

Post a Comment